Re: sulfur smell

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> That rasp is definately your cat. Mine started to do this and when I
> got it off the honeycomb stuff had dislodged and was just floating
> around. Just ditch the whole thing.

Or just ditch the honeycomb, i.e.. hollow the little fucker out.  (You
have a "little" less flow restriction that way.)  I did this on cat of
my Firebird, aka "Tiredbird" as one of you put it.  Can you still get
your car inspected without a functioning cat where you are.  Do they
test emissions where you are?  How strict is it?

:o  Did I really just suggest all that ^ ?  For legal purposes, I'm just
kidding about this whole post, and if you still go ahead and do this,
it's on your head, not mine.  Have a nice day.  :)

Dan
'86 8v red martian

   mailto:nowlan@flash.net
   http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/