- ------------------------------
Date: 9/8/98 11:05 AM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Tovsen, Neal

Thanks for all the help, everyone! It's not hard to believe that the
cat/exhaust needs to be replaced. If I rev the engine when it is cold,
there is a rasp that sounds like a really bad set of glass-pack
mufflers. It goes away as the exhaust warms, so I was going to ignore it
for a while. The exhaust was on my list of performance mods...looks like
I'll have to move it up on the priority list!

Thanks again!

Neal