RE: sulfur smell

At 13:37 9/8/98 -0500, Shannon Fenton wrote:

>In Iowa all it needs is a muffler. If we had emissons out here every
farmer/redneck/retard would have to get a new truck!

I know here in Texas, "Farm Trucks" are exempt from that shit, maybe from
<italic>all </italic>exhaust stuff.  So does anyone know how I can get my
car to qualify as a farm truck?  :)  Also, vehicles registered in Tarrant
(Fort Worth & Arlington), Dallas (Dallas), Harris (Houston), and El Paso
(El Paso) Counties are the only places in Texas where you <italic>have
</italic>to be able to pass an emissions test.  Otherwise, you just have
to have a cat and muffler.  All they do is stick their head under the car
and say "Yup, it's there."  That's my 2=A2 worth.  Actually, with the other
posts, it's gotta be close to a dime by now.  :)

Dan

'86 8v red martian (for now)

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net

  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/