Re: floor mats & MKII top speed

>>I got with my totally stock MK2 8v 84 a bit over the 125 mph
>>(200km/h).
>

>Flat level ground or on a hill? Drafting assisted?
>
>When somebody asks about the speed our cars can do, some can obtain a
>better speed than others as not all cars are equal. When the question is
>asked, "How fast" my reply is based on a speed test on flat level ground.
>My roc in its current (Putting out 117hp to the crank) configuration tops
>out at 125 mph, on flat level ground. (Gravity assisted ive seen 155mph
>but that does not mean that's how fast it goes.) If your roc is
>completely stock, your JH can at best put out 90hp. So, how can there be
>the same top speed on our cars? Are you sure your speed is accurate or
>did I miss something?

European Scirocco 8v puts out by default 112HP (16v 139HP) the ride was
taken on flat airfield. Measured by my own speedometer. The airfield ended
just after I hit the 200km/h mark. So I was unable to try if it'll move even
faster.

 Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added new pics and videos to my site!

- --