Re: too rich mixture

<< That has nothing to do with the OX light. You need to press the reset
 button to turn the light off. All it does is light up every 30,000 miles
 to let you know its time to replace it. There is no diagnostic system to
 tell you when the OX sensor is bad and thas why the light is on, FYI. >>

My OXS light just came on and will not go out, how do I turn it off?

Rich
87 16v
- --