Re: too rich mixture

On Sat, 5 Sep 1998 19:22:56 EDT IITOOLll@aol.com writes:

>My OXS light just came on and will not go out, how do I turn it off?
>

>Rich
>87 16v

First, if you havent done so within the last 25,000 miles or so, replace
the OX sensor.
Then, find the spedo cable comming out of the tranny, and up and into a
square box. On that box is a white (usually) button. Press it in really
far. Check the light, it should go off and the box reset for another
30,000 miles.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and