Anyone in Fla. interested in a $250 88 Jetta 16v?

Helloall,

I recently stumbled across a really good deal on an
88 Jetta 16v, Minus motor and transmission.
The guy has the parts to rebuild it, (the whole motor,
which is presently out of the car) for $500 including a rebuilt head,
but according to him, he doesn't have the
time to do it.new Everything, Gaskets bearings, rings, seals,etc.
he also wants to sell the tranny for $500 which I though was a little high.

I ve seen Pics, and the catr looks really good!
He only wants $300 (I"m sure he'd go down to $250) for the shell,
which has a recaro interior, Teardrops, etc, etc.
a pretty good deal if you ask me!

The car must go soon, because he lost his storage space,
and will JUNK IT next week if he can't sell it.

I'd love to get it ,but it is just too far away!

Email me for more details.

           Percy.

- --