Re: Paint job woes

Hey calm down now !!!!!  I haven't driven my rocco in 2 years !!1

My story goes as follows.  Car overheats on the highway ( had just blown away
a bmw )  I had blown a radiator hose.  I replaced that hose and guess what? Yup

I blew another. I went through every hose, overflow tank and a new radiator!!
Now that there were no leaks, The car didn't run right!! So I take it to the
mechanich,
he replaces an injector or something, says I need to have a valve job ( I
think) .
Car runs ok for 1 day, then wont go over 45!!  By now the mechanic is on
vacation
in Germany for 2 weeks, so I wait til he gets back. I make an appointment with
him
and on the way there my car catches on fire!!  Seems that they had put injector
cleaner
in my gas tank, and this caused the injectors to free flow.  All the gas ended
up in
the muffler which erupted in flames. His insurance pays for the body work.
By the time the car gets out of the body shop we are starting to get snow here
in Michigan ( car is not set up for snow). Car gets parked for the winter, and
this
spring I start gathering information on a new engine (factory one had 225,000
miles)
I get the car down to the shop for the motor, and have the parts ordered. The
parts
got lst by UPS GRRRRRR!!   O.K. they send out replacement parts, and now my
car finally runs!! But I haven't been able to drive my car for over 2 years.The
paint work
that was done to my car sucks!! I just talked to the body shop guy and he has
to redo
it!! I'm thinking I'll have him wait until winter!!!

Just be patient and you will get your rocco back!!