Re: Audi 5000 throttle body!

Is it true with Scirocco's, as it is GTI's, that the throttle body mod is only
really good for older cars? Didn't the newer ones come with the larger tbody
already? If so, when did the changeover occur? If not, Yee Haw!

>>What modification  did he do? I have installed this throttle body on my
>new 2.0
>>motor
>>and would like to get all the power possible!!
>>

>I don't know exactly... I mentioned it on the list before a month or two
>ago. Its something to do with affecting when the secondary is opened and
>how quickly, or something...

Wow, that sounds pretty cool. I'm 'bout ready to go outside and look at mine...

- -Noah
- -83 Callaway Turborocco
- -83 16v Cabbie
- -87 8v Gti