Re: Audi 5000 throttle body!

At 09:32 PM 9/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>What modification  did he do? I have installed this throttle body on my
new 2.0
>motor
>and would like to get all the power possible!!

I don't know exactly... I mentioned it on the list before a month or two
ago. Its something to do with affecting when the secondary is opened and
how quickly, or something... I don't know how its done, or exactly what it
does -- he's been sworn to secrecy. Apparently the guy who showed him how
to do it, has been doing the same thing to VW's for over 30 years. I don't
believe anything was done out of the ordinary to the intake, also...

Alex Tomic - Monkey #37 -   "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?"
atomic7@home.com - http://members.home.net/atomic7
- --