Re: Autox:TOO much PUSH/understeer!

I dunno man....

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> I recently autoxd my car for the second time this weekend
- -snip-
>(Tech inspection) Got me for too much loose stuff...(shut up Van Vuren!).
- -snip-
>I know SP=Street Prepared but where does the D come from?

I think for your car to be street prepared, it has to take LESS than 30
minutes to dump out all of the: shoes, McDonald's bags, empties, socks,
extra jacks, gum wrappers, bicycle tires, clothes, girlfriend's panties,
rocks, books, toiletries, etc, etc, etc. :)

I remember being pretty tired before my first race of the day after
doing a 63 flat, helpin' you get your car cleaned to pass tech!! ;-)
Hahaha... think of the weight savings...

~C
Christopher Mende           FederalExpress           Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support    Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com               Colorado Springs         Home: 719-264-8132
- --