DSP Info, Shawn Meze

Ian and I got an MK1 to Autox. We are just stating the project.
I am going through the crap interior on this 81 Scirocco.
What can I through out? The rear seats, carpet, rear deck
and door panels all are crap and I would just trash them
if I could. What about trim details? Do I need this crap?
How low can I go with springs?
Before I start trashing I need to know what I can trash and what
I need to keep or replace.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco MK1 soon to be in DSP.

- --