Baby's Still Sick

Well got some parts at the car doctor today that I knew needed to be done
anyway: Plugs, O2 Sensor,Cap&rotor, and fuel filter. None of these fixed the
problem. In fact it may be a little worse. Mabe filter was partially
clogged. It idles ok and I can rev the motor slowly but if I do it more
quickly the engine stumbles to catch up.
My drive is on a hill and it will not climb it without bucking. I did check
the timing and is ok.
How would I check the fuel pump as some of you indicated it might be?

Thanks,

C-man
'83 1.8 JH

- --