From: BroknAngl8@aol.com
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: MY Scirroco wont IDLE!
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 00:43:58 EDT

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it.  Before i put the new battery in,
it
would start after about 2 tries of jump-starting it.  But when it
started, i
would have to hold down the gas so it would stay running....I have to get
the
engine to about 100-110 degrees for it to stay idle, but it idles
weakly...I
was thinking about playing with the carburator, but is there an easier
way?
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------