From: George C <georgec@iexcellence.com>
To: glxtasy@juno.com (ken r weidmann jr.)
Subject: Re: [gti-vr6] the mad bastard <stoopid@idirect.com>: twin VR6
turbo NOS rabbit...
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:09:15 -0500 (EST)

Hey Ken,

I too saw this post on the rocco list. It's a load of crap if you ask me.

Why I can say this. cause i've seen the car. It does have the rear cut
out,
and the 16v block was mounted in it. That's what intially it was suppose
be, a twin 16v ..

The shell is in good condition and that project never got finished.. so i
think he sold it to someone else and this is what they have planned for
it.

Turbo? I think not, there are very few experienced tuners up here with
turbo and if he did it would be bs... some kind of audi add on, just like
the previous cars.

anyways... just wanted to set it straight.. cause I know the people who
work there (the shop who owned it)

i wish they would take more of a serious appoarch to their work .

later,

George

if you want to see a really nice turbo corrado in toronto go to my site
and
under the events section go to Tcmc battle of the imports .. and look for
the corrado pic with the big ass intercooler sticking out of the front
end.

>Picked this up from the Scirocco list.  I belive Jason lives in Canada.
>Anyone heard of this car.  I know about the one from England with the
>2.9l and 2.8 l engines, but I didn't think it was turbo and this one
>sounds like it is a work in progress.

Email:  info@importsociety.com

Check out http://www.importsociety.com for the most up-to-date info on
the
Toronto and East Coast Import Scene.  Import Drags, Showoffs and more.

- --------- End forwarded message ----------