Re: [race][autox]Camber plates

At 12:03 AM 10/29/98, you wrote:
>I am going to put the Ground Control coil-over set up on the DSP Roc
>this winter.  I want to use camber plates, but Ground Control does
>not have a DSP legal set-up.
>
>Please tell me what plates you guys are using and where I can get
>prices.

I'm using GC, as far as I can tell, they're perfectly legal.  I got mine
from GFC Performance Specialties in Denver, 303/423-7171, they work well,
have some limitations which would make a custom set of plates "better," but
functionally speaking, they're fine, and the price was decent, about $230,
IIRC.  Good luck!

I.Mannix
- --