[race][autox]Camber plates

I had a computer crash and lost all my saved emails.  So I will
re-ask this:

I am going to put the Ground Control coil-over set up on the DSP Roc
this winter.  I want to use camber plates, but Ground Control does
not have a DSP legal set-up.

Please tell me what plates you guys are using and where I can get
prices.

Potterman, what do you have????

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway
Ugly 78 Scirocco , needs a motor  SOLD!!
80 Scirocco-S  copper, getting a 1.8L next week
- --