Re: Exhaust (revisited)

Well Sal, and the rest of the list...I'll share my experience....

Just got an entire Eurosport system (downpipe and cat back)...excellent
quality...heavy guage tubing....fit is ok...I still need to play with it a
bit, but all in all I'm very impressed...I went with the 2" system, cause
you shouldn't need more than that unless running over 1.8l or using forced
induction.

As for sound...I love it, quiet at idle...just a little low rumblings,
nice and quiet on the highway...but when you floor it, you know it...gets
a cool throughty sound....

Power increase was DEFINATELY felt...moved my powerband a bit...lost a
little low end it seems, but now revs freely to redline and
beyond....before it tended to choke after 5500...now runs to 6500 or so
before starting to weeze...

This is all on my 80 Rocco with an 88 Hydrolic JH motor

Eric
(So basically, for the money, I'd say this is an excellent system)

- --