Re: [tech] door handles

pry the metal trim strip off the handle with a flat bladed screw driver,
that will reveal a screw.  The other screw is located rear of the door
(just above the locking mechanism thingy), the screw is inline with the
door handle.

			once you have the two screws off, just yank it off.

				HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

> i just bought the two plastic grommets that go between the door handle
> and the door skin. can anyone tell me how to take the handle off to put
> these behind it? my bently manual is still packed, and the wife doesn't
> know which one of the 100's it is. anyone??
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Sean Penny - Club H2O Rep Prairie-West Chapter      Wetaskiwin, Alberta
> Club H2O PWC                     www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046
> Homepage                www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046/home.htm
> 1984   KAMEI X1      Scirocco         1.8L 8V              daily driver
> 1984   Zender Z400   Scirocco         1.8L 8V               in progress

- --