Re: Weighing your car, HyperWhites, & Jasons

>			Thanks,
>				Jason
>
>  Of course, who took the order from me?
>Another fucking Jason... I've been spending a lot of time in direct
contact
>with customers at work, and every other customer is a fucking Jason...
it's
>amazing.  Suddenly we've all graduated and worked our way into the job
>force, and we're all realizing that there are soooo many Jasons in this
>country! :)  Very strange.

Don't sweat it, dude.... I just got over that myself with the name
CHRIS. I have 4 freinds named Chris. The funny part is is that we're all
Christopher John...   I just tell people- Hey it was the early 70's: our
folks would have been made fun of if they didn't name their kids Chris.

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen