Re: Replacing tranny switches?

Nah, that isn't what I meant- he was asking how to hook up the older-style
two-prong backup light switch to a newer car that had the bigger plug-style
switch. So I said to find the two wires that are normally jumped by the backup
light switch when you put it in reverse, and hook them up to the two prong
backup light switch on the tranny. That's what I SHOULD have said, anyway... : )

    -Josiah