Re: Replacing tranny switches?

No dude, don't just put in a switch.  You'll forget someday and get pulled
over for moving forward with white lights showing to the rear.  Then the cop
will find out your driving out of state with a suspended license and you'll
spend the night in jail in Washington............................

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

>Just find the two wires that need to be jumped, and hook 'em up to the
two-prong
>switch.
>    -Josiah
>
>Sal Guzzo wrote:
>
>> As some of you may already know,
>>
>> I am in the process of swapping motors into my carbed Rabbit.
Unfotunately,
>> I have run into several setbacks.  I plan on installing my 81 Scirocco
>> tranny, while keeping the close-ratio tranny for my Scirocco project.
The
>> big question: how do I change the connection on the tranny to fit the
newer
>> plug styles.  Remember that the older trannies have the two prong setup.
My