Re: [non roc; VW]Re: New MS commercial!

 -snip-
Unless its to drive down the resale value, so you can get the cars
> used for a whole lot less?

Exactly!! Then poor slobs like me who work in auto parts stores can afford
them!! :) Early next spring, I plan to adopt another VW. Probably a GTI, if
I can find one. Maybe I can con my brother out of his! ;)

zach
86 8v
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful