Re: Weird electrical happenings...

according to my Bentley, your car has an oil temp guage, not a voltmeter, but
interestingly enough, the power for the oil temp guage is hooked to the same
fuse/wire as the power for the blower motor, so maybe the voltmeter would be,
too. Wouldn't make sense to me to do that, but maybe they did.
I dunno... good luck
    -Josiah