Re: Parts and Tech Info

how about let a professional headliner guy do it, our rocco
headliners are bitch, you have to carefully peel/unglue the headliner
from under the hatch, then theres ametal rodthat hooks up that neerds
to be released and a thick foam pad in front of the fuba.

as a note the factory runs in from the console forward to the driver
sied, down back behind the sea below the rear passenger feet spot,
across the car, back towards the trunk past the rear seats , up the
passenger side and snaked across the roof from the rear hatch pillar
to the middle.

Ryan