Re: [debate][140hp JH?]

>> I'd say 130 is accurate at the wheels. What kinda times should i be
pulling?

>I'd say not...maybe at the crank since that is your baseline @ 92.
>A bone stock JH has anywhere from 85-90 CRANK HP!  You will
>lose about 22% through the drivetrain so that makes a stock JH
>have "maybe" 70-77 ROAD HP!  so add from there but add ROAD
>HP from the mods you did.

No, thats impossible, In the 70's they changed horsepower rating from GROSS
(crank hp, with no accessorys) to NET HP, which i thought was hp at the
wheels. when VW claims 90hp, it has to be NET horsepower according to law.

thats why all the old musclecars has like 300 horsepower. Big deal, thats
at the crank.

>Time wise 0-60 probably in the mid to high 7's maybe low 8's hard
>to say really depends on condition etc.etc. 1/4 mile probably high
>15's low 16's...that's realistic.
>
>> I raced a new (95+) modded Integra non-VTEC, nice $500 stainless exhaust,
>> intake, bodykit, huge rear wing(+10hp), etc. I took him by about 3 feet
>> until 4th gear(about 80mph) and he pulled SLOWLY. how fast are the stock
>> Integras?
>
>So 1 Question,  Can he Drive?? Of course the bodykit is adding
>weight so there ya go....But the question still reamins ;)

Yeah, it's not had to drive in a straight line man! He didn't miss any
shifts, so..

If you wanna talk weight, I have a 100lb speaker box in the trunk, plus all
my tools and shit!

But I'm guessing that I'm pulling 7.5 and high 15's maybe. My friend got a
gtech for his b=day, so we'll find out!! :)
- --
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S -- Now with JH power!
      San Diego, CA
"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."
- --