Re: [debate][140hp JH?]

At 08:25 PM 10/26/98 +0000, you wrote:

While we're on the JH horsepower topic i'm wondering if ya'll think this is
an accurate representation of my hp:
New JH .020 over for 1803cc 	 	92hp
compression increased about .2-.4  	93hp
K&N + drilled air box		 	95hp
80mm airflow+performance CO setting	98
disconnected PCV				98
Audi 5k tb+ ported and polished intake   101
home p&p head + p&p intake runners		105
ceramic coated pistons+ SDF skirt coat   	105
15w50 synthetic oil				106
portmatched dual downpipe			108
hollow cat					112
2 1/4" non mandrel bent exhaust
Dynomax superturbo muffler			115
G-Grind cam+sport springs+Ti retainers	121
euro distributor 16 degrees advance	126
MSD 6A+Blaster Coil, non resistor plugs
W6DC(colder) and non res wires		129

I'd say 130 is accurate at the wheels. What kinda times should i be pulling?
I raced a new (95+) modded Integra non-VTEC, nice $500 stainless exhaust,
intake, bodykit, huge rear wing(+10hp), etc. I took him by about 3 feet
until 4th gear(about 80mph) and he pulled SLOWLY. how fast are the stock
Integras?
I have no traction in 1st gear as well. 45psi in 185/55-13 tires with 320
treadwear == NO traction!

- --
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S -- Now with JH power!
      San Diego, CA
"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."
- --