Re: time for a new clutch

Yeah, if you look at the flywheels, you'll notice that to get the 10 or
20mm extra, they couldn't increase the outer diameter, but had to cut away
some of the 'mass' out of the inside. I noticed this when i replaced my 190
with my 210. It feels significantly lighter as well!
But the conversion isn't cheap, and not worth it for a stock 75 hp motor