Re: Suspension....JC Whitney

On a related note, I just got a new JCW VW catalog in the mail today.  Lots of
aircooled and much more watercooled stuff than last time.  Suspension Techniques
springs for $60 a pair.  Also, their timing belts are ContiTech and tensioners
are kosher too.  Some cheap stuff, but you've got to hand it to them.  They even
have rabbit body gasket rubber (unlike WCM).

jim