more Master Brake Cylinder questions

Thanks to the people who replied to my earlier post but i have a few more
questions....

I talked to Mike Potter today and he said that my master brake cylinder is
the same as the a2 jetta one (22mm). Has anyone had problems with using a
jetta or golf master cylinder with a scirocco? is their anything i need to
worry about when going this route. BTW this is about 100 to 200 cheaper
for me new. I  have an '88 16v. thanks
Steve Stalcup

VW Scirocco '88 16v
http://www.nmt.edu/~elfking