Re: Droopy Idle

My car does this too, but not as bad really. when you have the throttle
closed at higher RPM, the fuel is supposed to shut off. mine used to (the
air/fuel gauge went full lean) but now with the new motor, and the CO screw
a lot richer, it will go full lean for about 2 seconds after I shut the
throttle, then start switching again even though the throttle is still
closed.
	What is supposed to shut the fuel off when you close the throttle???

oh yeah, about your problem-- what do you have your timing at? I find the
more timing I have in the motor, the more I have to close the idle screw,
the more unstable the idle is.
When I was running around 18-20 initial advace, I had the idle screw fully
closed, and it would die sometimes at idle