Re: Suspension....

from the sounds of it, he is going to be driving
his roc on the street only.
Progressive is definitely better for the street, as
there is some sort of transition, whereas linear
are usually on "on or off".

BTW, I'm pretty sure mine are progressive, now you're
going to make me look under my car....... :-)

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746