Re: Suspension....

well, a long, long time ago, I had some koni
linear rate springs.
The progressives are much more predictable on
the street, and they tend to be more forgiving
when doing sudden transitions.
All out handling seems to favor the linears, but this
is really a question of street driving, right?
Progressives are easier to live with on a day-to-day
basis, as they don't normally reach the high rates
in regular driving, whereas linears reach high spring rates
immediately upon compression.

It all depends on what you want to accomplish.

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746