Re: Suspension....

> I guess it all depends on how firm is firm for
> you.
> I'm running Neuspeed race springs, which are
> very stiff, but ultra-flat for cornering.  These are
> a little uncomfortable for daily use, and have lowered
> the roc about 1.75"
> For shocks, I'm using Tokico HPs, which were decent
> before they blew due to the race springs.
>
> I probably going to go to the Illumina adjustables, as I've
> heard good things about them.
>
> Whatever springs you get, make sure you get progressive rates.

Why do you say this?  Yours aren't... :)

> Alex Ting

Progressive has it's place, but linear rates are probably going to be better
in racing situations.  It all depends on how sudden the transition between
'rates' are on the progressive springs...I can imagine some situations where
is would be unpleasant, which are probably only likely to occur on a track.

==Brett

- --