Re: Suspension....

In a message dated 10/26/98 12:05:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, mmages@gie.com
writes:

> What do you all recommend for lowering an MK2 8v about an inch or so,
>  and giving a good firm feel?
I am personally using Neuspeed Race w/ Koni Adjustables. I am very happy and
have actually cut one deadcoil and fully bottomed the rear hat to get it near
the ground. I may still cut one more coil. I like the adjustability so that as
I make suspension and weight mods, I can re-tune the handling. This my my
opinion and experience.

Frank

'82 8v
- --