Re: [tech] random misfire problem

Yeah, the fuel pump is suspect, but i dont think it could cause misfiring
like this and then supply enough fuel for the new engine to run up to
7000rpm easily in 3rd. But i'll give it a try
	I did check voltage at the fuel pump a few months ago, and it was around
11 volts. I get 13.1 volts at the battery when the alt is charging, and
12.0 with the lights on drving around. pretty low to begin with.
What I'm going to do is get some stereo power wire like Stinger 8 or 10
gauge and run it to a good relay next to the pump with power directly from
the battery, and switch the relay with the original power wire.
Where can I get a good weatherproof relay?? Pref. Hella?