WTB: throttle body

I need a throttle body for my '81 'rocco.  There's an intake leak at
the linkage causing the thing to run rough and it's bugging the heck
out of me.  It's doesn't have to be an Audi 5000 throttle body, a
stock one is fine.  I also need the rubber boot that goes between the
TB and the plastic intake tube.  Thanks in advance.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
            "What, behind the rabbit?"
                veritech@fix.net
        http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/2422/
- --