Re: Red Ground Wires.

At 08:41 PM 10/22/98 , TBerk16@aol.com wrote:
>(Jas- Red for ground? Havent seen that since I spun my old Audi 100 backwards
>trying to jumpstart it. :)

Oops!! Yeah, I keep forgetting to cover it with black tape... I just had my
battery replaced (they insisted on doing it cause it was under warranty)
and I must have told the guy 15 times "THAT THICK RED ONE IS NEGATIVE".
Dumbass puts the battery in backwards, and *just* as he's about hook up the
ground (err... positive), I noticed it and *S*C*R*E*A*M*E*D* at him... Any
louder and I would have shattered the windshield... and any closer to that
terminal, and that dumbass would have been payin' for a new electrical
system on my car.
	Yeah, I need to cover that wire... :)
		Jason

- --