Tranny done

Well, Todd finished my tranny conversion (automatic to 5speed ACD) all I can
say is "wow". This car is so much more fun to drive now. Only problem is I
need a short shift kit, I really find it hard to reach the odd numbered
gears, I've tried different seating positions but still find it tough. Is
there a consensus on the best to get, or ones to stay away from? How much do
these things cost? If this subject has been hashed around before would
someone give me a summary?

tia
ian
ICQ# 1941132