For those interested in turbocharging their cars

Found this on the Porsche list-

From: "Ramon Morales" <ram_one@email.msn.com>
To: <924/944@porschelist.org>,
Subject: K26 Turbos For Sale

Don't know if anyone is interested but I found this ad on the Northeast
region PCA web site ( http://www.porschenet.com/themart.html ):

Rebuilt K26 Turbo The company I work for is getting out of small Turbos and
I have some rebuilt K26 turbos for $250 + shipping. This is with no core. I
think they fit the 924 and maybe others. Contact Pat at 206-367-6159 after
5:30pm Seattle time or email Desotopat@aol.com (October 17, 1998)

Ramon Morales
'86 944na Black on Black

I know nothing about this. DO NOT contact me.

  Percy.

- --