(non rocco, {kinda}) TECH- A-1 16v brakes in A-3?

Hello,

    A friend of mine is going to trade me his Corrado brakes- 11.0 in rotors
for my 16v Scirocco brakes, to put on his 93 Golf.

 Question I have is what steering knuckle do I use? The Corrado?
will they even work at all?
I have-
complete 16v Scirocco brakes
the regular old 93 golf brakes (still on car)
the Corrado brakes, incl. steering knuckle

The reason he wants to trade is so he can run 14" wheels, if he so desires.

Looking forward to your responses,

       Percy.

- --