FS: Used Euro Scirocco II Headlights

Yes, that's right, my penpal Volker is back here in Southern California
and he brought over another set of used Euro Scirocco II headlights.  The
cost in the yards back in Germany have gone up a little so the lights now
cost $210 plus shipping from San Diego.
  e-mail me if you are interested.  I will be at my parents house from
Friday until Sunday, so I may not be able to reply to any questions until
then but I will try.
  Thanks,
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com