Re: window tint - I have a vision of the future

Brad Sheridan wrote:

> At 08:55 PM 10/22/98 EDT, you wrote:
> >I'm gonna mash this ' pulled over for overly dark windows'  post and the
> >recent LCD thread together and ponder an old thought of mine;
> >
> >How about Liquid Crystal Variable Tint Enhancements?
> >
> >Could be variably adjusted from the driver's seat with a quick twist of a
> >dial.
> >Could auto-adjust based on outside ambient light.
> >Could auto-adapt to lights ON/OFF settings.
>
> I wanted to do this years ago, and there are films that can be adjusted
> electronically(don't remember who makes it now). But the prices were pretty
> steep per square foot. Maybe they're cheaper now, I haven't looked into it
> in a while. Then its just a matter of wiring up your own control
> system(this wouldn't be too bad of a electronics project).
>
> Brad

 Would be a very nice project if someone could look into it and give the rest
of us some
feedback....

- --
|   Etop Udoh        |  Southern Polytechnic State University [89-##]  |
|  P.O. Box 4234     |  HTTP://Personal.atl.bellsouth.net/~s_druid     |
| Marietta, Ga 30061 |  << s_druid@bellsouth.net >> <<Eudoh@spsu.edu>> |
| "....D E N Y   E V E R Y T H I N G   -   T R U S T   N O   O N E...."|