Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

Feenix wrote:

> Now this pisses me off. What need do the cops have to go up and look in
> your vehicle at 3 in the f**king morning?!!! What ever happened to
> privacy? Now the cops automaticly assume you are a criminal and doing
> something wrong when you are out at 3am? Why the need to look into your
> car?

Pisses you off?  Why??

Put yourself in the cop's shoes.  It's 3am.  You pull over some beater
'68 Nova.  You have NO idea who or what is in the car as you approach
it, because you can't see inside.  Are YOU going to want to walk up
to the driver's window under those circumstances?  I think not.  The
"clear view" law makes sense.  My cars are tinted (GTI in back only)
and I'm certainly not anti-tint, but I damn sure understand the reason
for the law and don't hate the cops for it.

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0