window tint - I have a vision of the future

I'm gonna mash this ' pulled over for overly dark windows'  post and the
recent LCD thread together and ponder an old thought of mine;

How about Liquid Crystal Variable Tint Enhancements?

Could be variably adjusted from the driver's seat with a quick twist of a
dial.
Could auto-adjust based on outside ambient light.
Could auto-adapt to lights ON/OFF settings.

Hmmm, how about Full ON, MIrrored on the Outside mode that would reflect that
pesky Solar Radiation when parked? Or a "Lets park and smooch" setting
allowing looking out but not in, including the windshield?  The possabilities
are endless.....

TBerk

btw- I don't do drugs, if that's what you think inspired this. :)
- --