brakes (cont.)

OK, so I pulled the FRONT brakes from that 16v S in the junkyard. Now I
need the master cylinder, the booster, and the proportioning valves. I
know where the master cylinder is at, but have some questions about the
booster and Pro. valves. How do you get the booster out? And where are
the Pro. valves at?

on a side note, I currently have the stock 13" alloy wheels, so I can't
put the new brakes on until I get bigger wheels. In the meantime, I
think I will hunt for that MC, and think more about those rear brakes.
They would look nice. And that way I could take a weekend and do an
entire brake and wheel (possibly suspension?) upgrade. I would then get
all of the new brake lines, etc. The problem is that this is $$ and I'm
- -trying- to save. So if anyone has nice looking, cheap 14" or 15"
wheels, I'm looking for some.

Thanks for all your help,

Jonas
85 Scirocco