Re: [MOVIE] RONIN - fun movie

1. I failed to see a Scirocco in the movie, nonetheless I think it's an OK
subject to post about.

2. I did get the message, the text contained some formatting stuff AOL
couldn't decode but the quote did come over as 'tiny' pitch. Folks might want
to try a cut&paste (copy&paste) to a reg. text document to discover parts of
the message hidden due to mail reader incompatibilities.

3. I saw Ronin the night it came out w/ the older brother. Male bonding, don't
cha' know. It got some reviews that blasted it for "been there done that"
aspects and that the actors should spend less time talking or at all :)- I
thought it was a great movie, I had to keep the lead foot off the pedal on the
ride home(!)

I'd recommend folks go see it, lots of fun.

TBerk
- --