Re: Content [none]

I see people leaning every day. How in hell can they drive like that? I
tried it for grins one day, couldn't do it. I also forgot to mention that
you should say "boyeee" when you see someone you know, as in "How you
doing, boyeee?" just so everyone knows how awesome you truly are. Just to
keep this scirocco related, the city I live in is repaving(and widening) my
favorite twisty road. WOOHOO!! I've driven on the fixed section already.
Fun fun fun!:)

zach
86 8v