Re: FWD:The REAL Chevy Showdown

You know what's really funny? We have one of those Metro thingies as a
delivery vehicle. 4 cyl, auto. God, what a dog!! I refuse to drive the
thing. I drive a Ford Ranger, with the 4.0 liter 6. Damn, that thing moves!
I've surprised a couple of people with it. What fun!!

zach
86 8v

<scirocco-L@scirocco.org>