Re: Check it out!!

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:53:36 -0600 Ryan Bailey <rbailey@rmci.net> writes:
>Hey guys
>
>You probably don't give a flying crap, but I think you should check it
>out!  I recently changed internet services and got 5mb of free
>webspace.  So I thought I would put up a internet site for my scirocco.
>I just put it up about 5 minutes ago.  There are no links, it is just
>the main page, the other pages will follow the style though.  You have
>to throw me a freakin' bone though, as this is my  very very first page,
>not that fancy.  I hope you like!  If you have any comments please let
>me what you think.
>
>http://home.rmci.net/rbailey/
>
>Ryan Bailey

I know you will take this completely wrong but here goes anyway. I would
rather see your page when its done myself. A few people have posted the
same "lookie at my new page" and I go look to only find one page and
theres nothing on it. Its not a bad thing, but if I go look, I wanna see
it all. :)
Well, in any case, please do repost when you get more on the page, im
interested! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and